Huawei Enterprise Account Manager - UAE
• Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Management, ideally supplemented by Information Technology-related studies.
• 5 + years of channel sales and account sales experience in an IT/technology Enterprise based corporate setting.
• Demonstrable experience devising and delivering channel strategy and programs to motivate partners GTM and met commitment, ideally in the technology sector
• Relevant experience in Enterprise sales with proven results
• Passion for driving results and seeing projects through to completion
• Experience in building and maintaining local partners relations through personal efforts in the Middle East market is a must. Understanding channel business environment and structure in ME, have good relationship or familiar with key channel players is preferred
• Strong communication skills with superior organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal ability with experience in different forms of channel collateral, content and material
• Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Exposure to Telecommunications/IT industry or business-to-business environment is definite requirement
• Able to work in a fast-paced working environment with self initiative, strong team player and proactive abilities.
• Support the enterprise channel strategy across local partner community with channel program and segment industry development to commit channel sales target.
• Through orchestrated integrated channel communications the position will support the Enterprise division to build and manage partner engagements, channel mapping, Work out localize channel approaching plan in covered territory with comply corporation level strategy and business conduct. Empower channel’s product solution and service fulfillment capacity to enhance segment customer’s relationships and satisfaction.
• Practicing regular communications and conversation with local partner to drive sellout and accelerate the sales cycles in accordance to the Huawei Enterprise Roadmap
• Providing feedback to Huawei on products and solutions development , as well as competitive intelligence analysis on key competing vendors
• Drive initiatives and efforts that are created in a productive team environment, and with extraordinary fellowships with the support team and other divisional marketing and communication colleagues and partners.
• Documenting and sharing experience and methodology with channel knowledge relevant internally to contribute to team building and processing management effectively.
• Integrated Channel Excellence
• Market Analysis and Opportunity Identification
• Optimizing Return on Investment
• Technology Advocacy
• Cross-Boundary Collaboration
• Customer and Partner Connection
• Impact and Influence
|Job type :
|Number of job(s) :
||3 - 5 years
|Studies level :
By accessing any further pages of this website you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditons. .