Data Transcript Engineer
The Data Transcript Engineer will continue to fulfil Ericsson Managed Services DT requirements, C7 & Traffic performance analysis for Mobily 3.5G network in Saudi Arabia.
· To receive Teletraffic Data Order (DTO), write MML commands, use pre-defined testing tools.
· Traffic Observation, Service Quality Measurements, its analysis & preventative action.
· Receive Circuit Work Order (CWO) requests, and to check and verify the contents.
· Coordinate the end-to-end testing of the new facilities.
· Troubleshooting for integrating the new nodes in service.
· New features/services implementation & testing.
· Experience of at least 5-8 years working with DT & O&M.
· University education within Telecommunication, Information Technology, Electronics or similar.
· Telecommunication O&M experience with good knowledge of mobile telephony systems GGSM & UMTS.
· Knowledge of Unix OPS and Visual basic desirable.
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Number of job(s) :||1|
|Experience :||5 + years|
|Studies level :||Bachelor's|
|Location :||Saudi Arabia|
|Duration :||6 Month (extendable – long term project)|